SSL Configuration ???

Enrico M.V. Fasanelli Enrico.M.V.Fasanelli@le.infn.it
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 17:34:48 +0100 (MET)

Hi folks,

apologies for newbie question, but...

1) The demo.horde.org webmail server works fine with my IMAP/TLS server

2) I've installed the following rpms from the ftp.horde.org

php-4.1.0-0horde2
horde-2.0-1
php-odbc-4.1.0-0horde2
php-mcal-4.1.0-0horde2
php-manual-4.1.0-0horde2
php-imap-4.1.0-0horde2
php-ldap-4.1.0-0horde2
php-devel-4.1.0-0horde2
mcal-0.7cvs-0horde0
imp-3.0-1

and the latest apache (apache-1.3.22-2).

3) I've configured Horde in order to get authentication from imp
uncommenting the auth/login/logout lines in config/registry.php

4) If I try to login into the IMAP/TLS (the same of the 1) server, after a
couple of minutes,  the browser pops-up a "the document contains no data"
window. Instead if I try to log in into a non-TLS IMAP server, all works
fine!

During the "hang" period, there is NO logging activity, in both the web
server and the IMAP one (also if I increase the log level/debug level to
E_ALL/LOG_DEBUG in the horde/config/horde.php)

Any ideas/hint?

Thanks in advance for your help

Ciao
					Enrico

      Enrico M.V. Fasanelli          Phone +39 0832 320.435/448
Istituto Nazionale Fisica Nucleare   Fax   +39 0832 325128
       Sezione di Lecce              mailto:Enrico.M.V.Fasanelli@le.infn.it
  Servizio di Calcolo & Reti         Via per Arnesano, I-73100 LECCE (Italy)