IMP and Virtual Domains (POP3)

Odhiambo Washington wash@wananchi.com
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 21:30:35 +0300

Hello gurus,

I have successfully setup imp with a virtual domain that only does POP.
I have configured a servers.php with one POP3 server. My questions are:

1. Can pop3 server users be able to create folders by any chance?
   They have no $HOME anywhere on the server. Is there a way to
   have just Sent folder, even, if not Drafts?

2. The virtual pop user logins in as user@domain.name - is there a way
   to let him just login as user (without appendind domain) and still
   auth as long as the server is set to domain.name(servers.php)?

If this is not possible with pop3 servers, could there be another way
to support IMAP access for virtual domains? I'd greatly appreciate some
RTFM.

Thank you.

-Wash

S y s t e m s   A d m i n.

--
Odhiambo Washington  <wash@wananchi.com>    "The box said 'Requires
Wananchi Online Ltd.  www.wananchi.com      Windows 95, NT, or better,'

++
"I think sex is better than logic, but I can't prove it."