[imp] two problems with attachments

Benjamin Bagland bagland@email.enst.fr
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 14:31:06 +0100

Hi,

I can't seem to get the attachments to work right under imp-3.0. I've got two
problems:

. Whenever I click on a attachment, I have the following error message:

Fatal error:  Call to a member function on a non-object in
/home/adm/pinguin/public_html/horde/imp/view.php on line 82

except when the attachment is of mime type text/* (at least it works with
text/html and text/plain)

. when I send an attachement (or several for that matter) through IMP, it then
appear as UNKNOWN_PARAMETER_VALUE and the line from which stems the problem is:

(at least when I delete manually the blank name=; the right name appears in
IMP)

I'm using imp 3.0 with horde 2.0 and turba 1.0 along with php 4.0.6 and
test.php tells me that everything is fine.

Thanks,
Benjamin