[imp] blank page - index.php?

Mike Cisar mcisar@starmania.net
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 09:50:58 -0700

I have had exactly the same problem yesterday on my test server when
trying to access it remotely by IP (it doesn't have a DNS entry).  If I
try on the server itself using http://localhost/horde/imp/index.php it
all seems to come up ok, at least in Lynx... I didn't have time to do
any further checking but hopefully it'll give you some ideas.

Cheers,