This person is already in your addressbook

Marco Obaid marco@cs.muw.edu
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 08:35:09 -0600

Hello all,

Any time I click on the "little book" icon by the sender's e-mail address,
I get the following message:

"This person is already in your addressbook."

I know those addresses are not in my addresses, because when I do a search they
are not there. I even tested it by sending myself an e-mail from Yahoo account,
which I never have added to my address book, and it spit out the same message.
It seems like it does it regardless. I can add people to the address book by
clicking on the Addressbook on the IMP menu and then add, but I would like to
be able to add addresses as I am reading messages.

I am using Horde 2.0 IMP 3.0
Apache 1.3.22, PHP 4.0.1, MySQL latest

Thank you for any tips

This mail sent is through MUW Webmail: http://webmail.MUW.Edu/