How to automatically set the "Important" flag

Frederic Mangeant fmangeant@prologic.fr
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 16:38:11 +0100

Hi all

first of all let me say I'm very impressed with Horde/IMP/Turba/Kronolith/Nag
(running the CVS version, works beautifuly).

I'm using RedHat 7.2 (up to date), Courier IMAP 1.4.0, PEAR 4.1.0 and MySQL as
a preferences backend.

I'd like IMP to set the "Important" flag when a mail is sent as "Important" by
the user agent.
That is, using Outlook 2002 :
in the headers.

I've looked into horde/mailbox.php, and found this :

---- cut here ----
// Display message information.

[...]

/* initialize the header fields */
    $dat = '';
    $frm = '';
    $fullfrom = '';
    $to = '';
    $sub = '';
    $msg_size = '?';

    /* Now pull the IMAP header values into them, decoding them at
       the same time. */
    $h = $message['header'];
---- cut here ----

I've tried adding a few lines to set $h->flagged = 1 when a mail is sent as
important, but $h->importance does not seem to be set.

Is there a way to set it ? And if so, how ?

Many thanks for your answer.

Regards,

--

Frédéric Mangeant