IMP & Oracle

Mike Coughlan mcoughlan@gothambroadband.com
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 16:07:12 -0500

Does anyone out there have IMP 3.0 working with Oracle?  I seem to be having
Oracle specific problems.  I had 2.3.7 working with it at one point. I
believe there are case sensitive issues, after the reinstall and DB rebuild,
and would like to compare notes. Here are the current errors at login,
thanks.

Warning: Undefined offset: 3114 in /usr/local/lib/php/DB/common.php on line
139

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /usr/local/lib/php/DB/common.php:139) in
/usr/local/www/hordeRC3/imp/redirect.php on line 58

Warning: failed to rollback outstanding transactions!: Error while trying to
retrieve text for error ORA-03114 in Unknown on line 0