[imp] Attachment errors

Henry Blackman h.blackman@chester.ac.uk
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 21:42:36 +0000

When I've seen these sorts of errors, it's one of two things:

1. Either the temporary directory is not set in php.ini (it says you don't
have to and it defaults to /tmp but it doesn't, you HAVE to set it in my
experience).

2. Some permissions problem on the /tmp directory exist.  Check is world
writable.

Good luck,
Henry