[imp] Imp 2.2.7 login

Joe Hamelin joe@nethead.com
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 15:54:44 -0800 (PST)

Sending mail implies that your sendmail is working.  Did you try the
telnet test?  You have to make sure that you enabled IMAP in your
/etc/inetd.conf file and kicked inetd (killall -HUP inetd).

Does is work on POP?  (you also have to enable POP in inetd, and have
installed /usr/ports/mail/popper or some other POP3 server.  You can
also test POP3 with 'telnet 127.0.0.1 110'.

-Joe

| Joe Hamelin <joe@hamelin.edmonds.wa.us> Edmonds, Washington, US |