horde.php

Barry blclark@gci.net
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 04:15:26 -0900

I was running horde 1.2.7 and imp 2.2.7 successfully, I just upgraded to
2.0 and 3.0 respectively. I have created new sql tables from the script
included. My problem is that now I cannot compose messages nor do I have
any preferences. I know that the horde.php file needs to be setup
properly so that I can do this (I think). I have made starts and stops
at configuring this file but all I seem to do is break it and have to
restore the backup. Would it be possible for someone to send me a
horde.php file that is working correctly so that I can use it as a model
for mine?

Barry Clark

blclark@gci.net