going back from turba to imp gives login page?

Peter Ip ip@ariel.utcc.utoronto.ca
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 10:00:50 -0500 (EST)

Never mind. I think it's because I have a custom login page, which is
just an index.html. I guess I need something that will handle horde
sessions.

Peter
Peter Ip, PhD
Computing and Network Services, University of Toronto
email: peter.ip@utoronto.ca