[imp] IMP 2.2.x to 3.0.x DataBase Upgrade

Andrew Morgan morgan@orst.edu
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 09:23:31 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 17 Jan 2002, Brian Helman wrote:

> Ok.  I think I have imp2horde.pl correctly configured for postrgreSQL
> rather than MySQL.  When I first ran it, I received an error that it
> couldn't find DBI.pm .  I installed perl-DBI-1.18-1.i386.rpm (RH 7.2) and
> now it is looking for pgsql.pm .  I have not been able to find this file.
>
> I know people are very busy with more serious matters, but here is my
> imp2horde.pl script.  Did I miss something?

You've installed the generic perl DBI interface, but not the database
specific driver for DBI.  In Redhat 7.2, you'll want to install the
perl-DBD-Pg-1.01-1.i386.rpm package to get PostgresQL support.

	Andy