language settings

Lars Kirchhoff lkirchhoff@ieb.net
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 18:37:05 +0100

Hello,

I'v just installed the new version of imp and horde and it work's and
feel's fine, apart from the language settings.

I'd like to let the user select the language. This works if the user is
logged in imp and uses the Options\Language settings. But this is set
only for the session. after logout the language is set back to default.
I'v had a look in the sql database where all user settings are stored.
No data was stored there for language, but other parts like the idendity
or the signature are stored in the db.

Other Options aren't stored in the db as well like the maintance options
etc.

What went wrong at the installation or what did i miss to setup...

Any help would be fine ... Thanks

ciao Lars