[imp] IMP 2.2.x to 3.0.x DataBase Upgrade

Marcus I. Ryan marcus@riboflavin.net
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 13:47:51 -0600

As the RPM name indicated, the PERL PostgreSQL driver is named Pg, not
pgsql, so you're driver line should be

("DBI:Pg:$IMP_DATABASE:$location:port_num",
      ^^
--
Marcus I. Ryan, marcus@riboflavin.net
 "Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it