Login Loop O' Doom

Mike Cartoscelli mikec@med.nyu.edu
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 16:02:06 -0500

Hello all.
I have PHP 4.1.1
Horde 2.0
IMP 3.0
setup on Tru64 Unix 5.1 rev 732

Everything installed (with some tweaking) and looks ok. The test page looks
fine, the session counter increments like it should.
However, when I try and login in, the imap daemon (Cyrus) see's me
authenticate and looks like I should be logged in. I get stuck though in a
constant loop of "Your Mail session has timed out, please log in again" I
checked the php.ini and the cookie's are set to session cookies, that
lifetime = 0 part. I have it set to session handler = files.

I have been through both the horde/config and imp/config files a dozen
times each, and I know I must just be missing something tiny and hopefully
an outisde observer can help shed some light on things. I COULD log into
the demo.horde.org site using INBOX. as the prefix and my imap server,
worked great.

Thanks,
Mike

Mike Cartoscelli