options - create new trash drafts send items

Ron Culler ron@firelan.net
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 13:13:46 -0500

Sorry for the html. In the last message

I'm having problems when I select under options then for instance
message composition - Create a new drafts folder .

I can't get the system to prompt to create the drafts folder if one does
not exist.  If I select a folder I have created under the folders option
then try to create a new drafts folder I get a prompt.  I type in the
folder name press ok and the page never returns. I get a blank screen.
I think that the problem is IMP is trying to create a top level folder
for drafts or sent items or even trash. My configuration does not allow
top level folders everything must be created under the default
INBOX/Mailbox.

Is it possible to force IMP to automatically create a default set of
folders for each mailbox (trash, drafts, send items)? This would then
allow the option to be turned off in the prefs.php

Ron Culler
Secure Designs, Inc.
http://www.firelan.net
Managed Internet Security

The Firelan(tm) Virus Scanning Service has scanned this email for viruses, vandals
and malicious content.
http://www.firelan.net