[imp] IMP 3 Authenticates, but doesn't get by Maintenance Operations

Conor Kerr conor@dev.ceon.net
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 20:38:07 GMT

Hi Brian,

> Any suggestions where to look?

Have you updated the paths in imp/lib/base.php?

I only started looking at this software in detail yesterday and it would
seem that the config options are spread all over the place.  There seem
to be two config variables which are extremely important to the
operation of the software in that base.php file, HORDE_BASE and IMP_BASE.

As well as making sure that the paths in horde/config/registry.php are
correct I can imagine that it would also be essential have correct paths
for these two variables.

All the best....

Conor