IMP 3.0

Mike Cisar mcisar@starmania.net
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 15:02:58 -0700

Just looking for a general opinion here... have been following the list
loosely since the release of the new versions and there seems to be a
WHOLE lot of traffic regarding setup problems and this won't work and
that won't work.

I have a number of clients using prior versions that I would like to
consider upgrading to the latest version (for consistancy I prefer to
use RPM versions rather than having to go through the hassles of CVS and
potentially having slightly different versions on different systems,
etc).  So the question is... are the released/RPM versions stable enough
for use in a production environment, or is this just asking for trouble
and should I hold off on upgrade plans until such time as things have
stabilized and a 3.01 or somesuch is released?

Thanks for any opinions,