compose popup window has a long pause

Randy McMillan randy@pacinfo.com
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 15:05:56 -0800

I have installed imp 3.0 on RedHat 7.2 system with php4.06  and mysql, =
and
it is working, but when I am logged into my account and try to open a
compose popup window, the window opens with a blank screen and then =
waits
several minutes before displaying the contents of the window.  It does =
this on the Lan or through a dial-up connection on a different computer. =
 If I log in with a different username, then the compose window displays =
normally.
I thought it might be something to do with my preferences because =
initially I was using a pop3 server and then switched to an imap server =
during installation and testing because of the speed difference, so I =
deleted all the entries in the horde_prefs with my pref_uid but didn't =
seem to make a difference.

After looking some more, It appears that it has the same long pause or
slowness when trying to upload a small attachment, or when I try to edit =
my identity in the options.  I am not allowing folders for the users, =
but don't know if that would have anything to do with it.  I have been =
unable to determine why my account is having problems, but others are =
not.  Any ideas or directions would be appreciated. Thanks.

Randy McMillan
PacInfo