[imp] login problem

Scott scott@slics.net
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 22:26:36 -0600

For authentication to work at this point you have to have Imp pointed to a
valid email server. When you uncomment the two lines in registry.php you are
asking Imp to query an email server for authentication.

 Edit ../horde/imp/config/servers.php and put YOUR server info there. And try
to login with your username and password that you normally use for the
account that exists on the domain you are working with.

Scott