[imp] Oracle and array keys

Jon Parise jon@horde.org
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 02:14:20 -0500

On Sun, Jan 20, 2002 at 02:06:40AM -0500, Jon Parise wrote:

> > no go, I'm afraid.  I updated my PEAR installation today from
> > CVS (01/19), went back to the stock copies of horde/*/sql.php,
> > and tried to log into my test server...
>
> Have you updated PHP itself recently?  You'll need the
> array_change_key_case() function, which only exists in PHP 4 cvs.

Woops, that's not really the correct answer.  I didn't read
through all of the code.

It looks like you need to enable the "portability" option in the
OCI8 DB driver:

    $options['optimize'] = 'portability'

Try adding something like this to the Prefs/sql.php driver:

    $this->db->setOption('optimize', 'portability');

Add that after the call to DB::connect().

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Information Technology (2001)