[imp] imp icons like inbox.lv (themes)

boiboi alavaren boiboi@stberlin.com
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 04:59:11 +0800

Ok, so how do we get this started?

Quoting Jon Parise <jon@horde.org>:

+ On Fri, Jan 18, 2002 at 12:30:21PM +0100, Ronnie Garcia wrote:
+
+ >  I just love the idea.
+ >  Chuck/Jon, is that possible to set up a "Horde Themes" page on the
+ > website for ppl to share their tuned html.php and/or icons sets with screen
+
+ > shots and everything.
+ >  If you need someone to moderate this, i can spend a bit of my time for
+ > the purpose, or with anyone else interrested in doing this.
+
+ Sure, if there's interest from the community, I can set something
+ up.  If it becomes popular, I can grant someone CVS access to
+ that subdirectory to help maintain things.
+
+ --
+ Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Information Technology (2001)
+ http://www.csh.rit.edu/~jon/  :  Computer Science House Member