IMP 3.0 troubles with logging in

Adi Sieker adi-ml@living-source.com
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 10:13:52 +0100

Hi all,

I am haing the same problem that Sam reported a few days ago on this
list.
I am using FreeBSD 4.4 with an uptodate ports collection. This install
PHP 4.1.1. Sam is using Debian-test which I assume tobe a stable or
beta version of Debian, and I assume he also uses 4.1.1.
Sam please correct me if I am wrong.

It looks like that the HTTP_*_VARS are not being set in this version
of php anymore. The only Variables that are set are the new _*
variables.
From a quick grep through the source I assume that only the following
files use ne of the HTTP_*_VARS variables.

./config/registry.php
./lib/Prefs/session.php
./lib/MIME/Message.php
./lib/Horde.php
./lib/Prefs.php
./lib/Secret.php
./lib/SessionCache.php
./lib/Browser.php
./lib/Auth.php
./imp/lib/MIME/Viewer/text.php
./imp/lib/base.php
./imp/lib/IMP.php

Can anyne in the know, verify this please.

Regards
    Adi