[imp] Possible or not ? Re: [imp] Virtual IMAP domain and IMP

Cedric Tardif sysadmin@destination.ca
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 16:53:47 -0500

Hi,

Since prensently my imap server need the @domain.com to have the username to connect and i can't change it right now.

If i could i'll do it.

Someone there have a quick hack to have IMP to expand the username used to connect to the imap server with the server selected.

Example :

username : myusername
server : mydomain.com

username used 'myusername@mydomain.com'

There's surely a way to have only a few line to change to get this up.

Thanks for all your help.