Cannot add header information

boiboi alavaren boiboi@stberlin.com
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 16:53:12 +0800

Hi,

This isn't really related to imp, but i'm making a template that can support
banners, particulary the robust adcycle banner system in perl.

So I inserted my banner tag <?php virtual('/ads/adcycle.cgi?
gid=3&type=ssi&id=658')?> in common-header.inc file

now it's showing error messages at the bottom of my imp. Does anyone have any
idea where i can fix this or explain why this is happening?

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /home/sites/home/web/mail/imp/templates/common-header.inc:62)
in /usr/local/lib/php/HTTP/Compress.php on line 86

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /home/sites/home/web/mail/imp/templates/common-header.inc:62)
in /usr/local/lib/php/HTTP/Compress.php on line 100

Thanks!