[imp] save_sent_mail

Jon Starling jons@uk.uu.net
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 16:00:43 +0000 (GMT)

On Tue, 22 Jan 2002, Jan Schneider wrote:

> Nothing suspicious there. You must debug this down on yourself. To give you
> a starting point: The variable $ssm_check determines if the save sent mail
> checkbox is checked initially.

Looks as though something is a miss...

Started by switching the compose to not be a popup window and then did a
show source:

--SNIP--
<input type="checkbox" name="save_sent_mail"1 />
--SNIP

Looks as if there is an error in compose.inc

--SNIP--
<input type="checkbox" name="save_sent_mail"<?= $ssm_check ?> />
--SNIP--

I am a newbie to PHP but I presume there should be some kind of if
statement to produce the checked="checked" XHTL Attribute instead of just
outputting the value of $ssm_check i.e. "1"???

-Jon