[imp] alternate perspective

Zachary Denison zacharydenison@yahoo.com
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 11:22:17 -0800 (PST)

Thank you atif.  This does half of what I want it to
do.  If the person is already logged in it displays
hello, however, if the person is not logged in, then
it makes them login, but instead of saying hello, it
takes them to the default horde login area.  Is there
any way I can modify this so that whatever page I put
it on, once they log in, it just takes them to that
very same page?