[imp] sieve horde module?

Max Kalika max@lsit.ucsb.edu
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 14:10:21 -0800

Quoting "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>:

> From what I can tell, though, with the current IMP filtering, shouldn't it
> be simple enough to just have an option/preference for 'server side' vs
> 'client side' filtering?   or maybe a config.php option for
> 'filter_storage: {sieve/flatfile}'?  The actual interface itself doesn't
> need to be any different, only the storage model used ...

If we do integrate the sieve filters (which would be pretty neat).  I'm
thinking it would be an option at filter creation time:

  if imp is configured to allow filters
    if imp is configured to allow sieve filters
      show option to create eiter an IMP or SIEVE filter
      (radio button or somesuch)

This is most likely to be a pref (default_filter_type).

At least this is what I'll be looking into once I revamp the current imp
filters.  "If only there wasn't such a profound lack of time."(tm)  :)

---max kalika
--max@lsit.ucsb.edu
-lsit systems administrator