Ispell problems with autofix

Peter Bartecki pbartecki@on.pl
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 03:16:15 -0600

       NOTE: this is message from the "How stupid I am" shelf...

    I can't get IMP 3.0 to spellcheck messages in Polish. When i log in
with English lang ispell works perfectly fine and i can spellcheck
message, but when i log in with Polish (Polish is also set in
Preferences) spellcheck always returns message "No spelling errors".
When i run ispell from command line (on linux) with the same error (in
polish) ispell is able to find error and give some hint as how to write
it correctly....

     so i'm confused...

FIX:

    OK,.. here's the deal,.. while composing this message i checked
permissions under /usr/lib/ispell
and my polish.hash was 600.... and should be 644 or so...
After changing permissions everything works just fine.

     So if i wrote this all i'd send it anyway, maybe it will be helpfull
for anyone ;)

    pete