Problems Logging in IMP

Sauro Saltini saltini@shc.it
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 12:24:09 +0100

I've just set up a RH7.1 Mail Server with qmail, courier IMAP, Apache, =
PHP 4.1.1, Horde 2.0 and IMP 3.0

All works fine and I can log to horde both with mysql and imap =
authentications.

If I configure Horde to do authentications with IMAP i can see the login =
page, succesfully log in and I can find in the IMAP server logs the =
actual user login, then, when I click on the Mail Login link to go to =
the IMP Mail login page nothing happens !

If I configure horde to use imp login directly I receive a dns error =
(server not found).

trying to go directly to ***/horde/imp/ (or ***/horde/imp/index.php") =
give me the same error and I can see for a short while in the browser =
status bar that apparently the searched server is "_default_" instead of =
the correct server name or IP.

I'm a Apache / PHP newbie and looking through the sources I can't figure =
out what's the problem.

many thanks in advance

Sauro.