Creating new folders (IMP3 w/Cyrus2)

Marc G. Fournier scrappy@hub.org
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 10:03:13 -0400 (AST)

Morning all ...

	Got IMP3 all setup and working ... most impressed with the docs,
it was childplay ... but I seem to have missed something with setting it
up for the Cyrus IMAPd ... user logs in and sees his/her folders perfectly
(no inbox. in front or anything), so I got my prefix set right there ...
but, if they want to create a new folder, they have to physically type in
inbox.<foldername>, or else it doesn't get created (no error message
generated, so the user only knows it hasn't been create cause they can't
find it in their folder list) ...

	Am I missing a setting that will auto-prepend INBOX. for a create
folder command?

Thanks ...