[imp] Problems Logging in IMP

Darci Tartari dtartari@portoriogrande.com.br
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 13:29:03 -0200

Same was happening to me because my host was not in the list of the  DNS
server. After DNS start to translate the server name everything start to
work on my horde 2.1-cvs , imp 3.1-cvs and turba 1.1-cvs.

 I still have some problem when I try to connect using ssl but I didn't
stop to look at it yet.

Darci Tartari