[imp] Mistake in patch! :( - Easy Answer: Here are some download links! :)

Conor Kerr conor@dev.ceon.net
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 18:53:15 GMT

Hi,

I'm sorry again but there is also a mistake in my e-mail about my
initial mistake!

I've really messed things up now and have most likely confused everyone!
:)

To make things completely simple I've decided to make the modified files
available for download.  Just download the zip of the three files using
the link below, extract the files and copy them over the following files
on your server:

imp/config/html.php
imp/templates/mailbox/message_summaries.inc
imp/templates/mailbox/javascript.inc

http://dev.ceon.net/files/horde/imp_modified.zip

All the best...

Conor

P.S.  For anyone who is interested what the mistake was, the code below:

<?php if ($browser->isBrowser('mozilla') && $browser->getMajor() > 4) : ?>

should have been:

<?php if (!($browser->isBrowser('mozilla') && $browser->getMajor() ==4)) : ?>

(Sorry about the line wrapping there)