other files using horde/imp login mechanism outside of tree

Zachary Denison zacharydenison@yahoo.com
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 06:55:03 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I am trying to make my own pages that use the horde
login mechanism (which is itself configured to use the
IMP login mechanism).   When  I create this simple
hello.php file inside the main horde directory, it
works fine, as you would expect.  What I would like to
do, is have php files outside the horde directory use
the horde login infrastructure.  So as a test I placed
this hello.php one level up from the horde directory,
and I modified HORDE_BASE accordingly by appending a
/horde to it.   For some reason now, it authenticates
properly but cannot find the hello.php page to
redirect to.  Does anyone know why this might be.   I
would like to create many directories and
subdirectories on my site, and have all the php files
use the horde / imp login mechanism site wide.

I should also let you know I have the php include_path
set to the current directory, the horde directory, the
imp directory, and both lib directories.

Thank you,
Zachary

<?
// this file is hello.php

define('HORDE_BASE', dirname(__FILE__) . "/horde/");
require_once(HORDE_BASE . '/lib/base.php');

$user=Auth::getAuth();

if($user){
         print "Hello $user";
} else {
         header( 'Location: ' .
Horde::applicationUrl("login.php?url=hello.php", true)
  );
         exit;
}
?>