imp logging error

foucou@cdc.u-cergy.fr foucou@cdc.u-cergy.fr
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 19:22:17 +0100

Hi all,

I have exactly the same problem than Johan. In fact, I have this pb when I want
to manage users preferences throught an mysql database (create with horde's
scripts).

If I put
----------- horde/config/horde.php ------------
/**
 ** Preference System Settings
 **/

/* What preferences driver should we use? Valid values are 'none'
 * (meaning use system defaults and don't save any user preferences),
 * 'session' (preferences only persist during the login), 'ldap',
 * and 'sql'.
 */
$conf['prefs']['driver'] = 'sql';

the problem appear.

If I put
$conf['prefs']['driver'] = 'session';

No pb but I can't save custom users preferences.

What happen with this ?

Thank by advance.

Nicolas