[imp] Quota question

Mike Coughlan mcoughlan@gothambroadband.com
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 14:18:14 -0500

> UW-IMAP does not support IMAP quotas so this option will not
> work for you.

I would take this question to the UW-IMAP list.  I seem to remember a lot of
stuff was added to IMAP 2000, and considering it is still the code base for
Apache compiles, I think there is a good chance it is in there.  Maybe I am
wrong.

I would also suggest getting off of UW, especially if you are using the mbox
format. Mbox is very poor.  You will probably have very poor performance if
many mailboxes get over 40MB.  To move to Courier IMAP and keep old mail,
look to the qmail MTA homepage for a mailbox conversion perl script from
Mbox to Maildir. Feel free to reply offline if you have other questions on
that.