[imp] IMP 3 / IE6 exposed php code

Liam Hoekenga liamr@umich.edu
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 00:26:12 -0500

> For one thing, this is javascript code, not PHP, from what I can see.
>
> Also, I've never seen it - can you find a way to definitively reproduce it?

It does it consistantly in our installation for IE 6 on Windows.  Read a
message or two from the mailbox.php, hit back in the browser window, and voila.

Turning off page compression fixes it.

I tried it on the demo site, but couldn't replicate it.  Is compression turned
on?

I'm using IE 6.0.2600.0000.xpclient.010817-1148 (product ID
55274-640-1188683-23021, update versions Q312461; Q313675) on my home machine.
We've had some users complain about it (one of them being too politically
powerful for us to disregard).  He was also using IE 6, tho I don't know on
which flavor of Windows.

I was thinking about this tonight..
what about adding a browser quirk in horde/lib/Browsers.php?
botches_compression or somesuch?  That way we could have compression turned on
site wide, but turn it off on a browser by browser basis if we had to.  I
wouldn't be that hard to impliment.

Liam