PHPLib problems

Jesper Frank Nemholt jfn@dassic.com
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 08:26:05 +0100

Hi!

I´ve just installed HORDE 2.0 and IMP 3.0 on a machine running Apache
1.3.22 and PHP 4.1.1.

I run IMP/HORDE in a dedicated Apache virtual server and have several
other virtual servers running other stuff.
Most of the other stuff uses PHPLib 7.2d for generic database access.

My php.ini :

include_path = /home/php/phplib/php:/home/php/lib/php
auto_prepend_file = /home/php/phplib/php/prepend.php3

When setting the auto_prepend_file, HORDE & IMP doesn't work but show
just blank pages.
If I remove the auto_prepend_file, HORDE & IMP works fine, but all my
other stuff breaks.

I've seen it mentioned in the docs that it's possible to setup so PHPLib
only affect certain parts of the site, and thus making it possible to
exclude my HORDE/IMP dir.
How do I do that, or is there a better way to have both running without
conflict ?

/Jesper