login failure

Lars Kirchhoff lkirchhoff@ieb.net
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 10:56:45 +0100

hi,

i'd setup and run imp 3.0 and horde 2.0 on a suse 6.4 system with
apache, php 4.1.1, mysql 3.22.41 and courier-imap. everything worked
fine, until suddently the login became strange. If a user opens horde
the first time he can't login and gets the following failure:

It seems that the user is logged in horde, but couldn't login to imp.
After that it is possible to login, if choosing email and login
again. After logout from Imp the relogin is no problem, so with
horde.

The problem is the first login process. the status bar is
waiting at /horde/imp/redirect.php. I think there is a problem
with passing the authentification data to imp.

that happens, after i switched from testsystem without ssl to the
live system with ssl. Could this be a problem. I already set up
ssl connections in the conf.php in the horde/config dir.

any suggestions are welcome.

thanks in advance.

Lars Kirchhoff
Institute of Electronic Business e.V.
An-Institut der Universtität der Künste Berlin
Chausseestr. 8,Aufgang E
10115 Berlin
Tel.: 030/ 72 62 983-20
Fax:  030/ 72 62 983-9