beta modules for poppassd, vacation, forwarding email

Eric Jon ROSTETTER eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 14:48:46 -0600

I've posted beta versions of my modifed passwd (poppassd) module, along
with my derived vacation and forwards modules, at:

https://mail.ph.utexas.edu/test2/patches/public/

Note that the above url must be accessed via ssl (https only).

There are docs at that site as well as in the tar files.  The docs are
rather slim at the moment, but they are a decent start.

As far as I know, they all work.  That of course depends on you having
the required pre-reqs in place and working.  I'm calling this a beta
because it hasn't been widely tested, and because it could use
better docs, better error checking, etc.

Comments welcome, to me directly, at rostetter@mail.utexas.edu
(or eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu)

Eric Jon Rostetter
The Department of Physics
The University of Texas at Austin
Austin, Texas 78712-1081

Office:    RLM 7.126
Telephone: 512-471-5821
Email:	   eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu

Fragen Sie nicht was Ihre Kumputer tun koennen,
aber fragen Sie was Sie fur Ihre Kumputer koennen.