imp help!

bab@tuba.urios.edu.ph bab@tuba.urios.edu.ph
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 02:54:32 +0800 (PHT)

X-Urios College, Butuan City, Caraga, Philippines: My.Urios

greetings !

i already had my webmail (horde 2 and imp 3) running for a
few weeks. i also installed turba 1. my problem started after
i installed and configured passwd in my box. i got this
messages in imp desktop the moment i tried to login:

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent
by (output started
at /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/config/registry.php:164)
in /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/login.php on line 76

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent
by (output started
at /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/config/registry.php:164)
in /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/imp/index.php on line 27

help is very much appreciated

thank you
brendan bautista
urios college