Plea for assistance.

David Mackay mackay_d@bellsouth.net
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 08:06:39 -0600

I've just upgraded to horde 2.0/imp 3.0/php 4.1.1/mysql 3.23.47 due to a
problem that I encountered in a previous version.  Unfortunately, the
upgrade didn't fix the problem.  The imap server is cyrus 2.0.16.

If I send a message with an attachment and a bcc, the message is sent to
the recipient, but the bcc isn't even queued to sendmail.  Further, I
can't send any more messages.  I get no output indicating a problem in
imapd.log, php.log, or /var/log/messages.

Please let me know if I need to post configuration files, or other
information.

Dave