[imp] IMP 3.0 and message sent sucessfully

Jon Parise jon@horde.org
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 19:03:42 -0500

On Sun, Jan 27, 2002 at 11:55:58PM +0000, Michael Cochrane wrote:

> Another way could be to add the notification and tell the opening window to
> reload before closing the compose window.

True, but that would be JavaScript-heavy and would result in a
notification message that was disjoint from its source.  Imagine
the case where you have multiple compose windows open, for
example, while reading a message in the "main" window.

I think the best solution here, if we decide to announce
successes, is to make it a user preference.

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Information Technology (2001)