[imp] IMP login failer

Bob Bomar rbbomar@fly.homeunix.org
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 21:01:50 -0600

On Sun, Jan 27, 2002 at 08:23:50PM -0500, Jon Parise wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 27, 2002 at 05:54:42PM -0600, Bob Bomar wrote:
>
> > I am using IMP 3.0.  I have everything in the right place, as far as the
> > documentation that I can find.  I go to www.domain.com/horde/imp/ and I
> > get the login screen, no problems there.  But when I put in the user name and
> > passwd but it fails to login.  I have used SquirrelMail and Neomail and they
> > both work just fine.  Am I doin something wrong, or did I miss a step, i have
> > followed everything in horde/docs/INSTALL and imp/docs/INSTALL.  I appreciate
> > any help.
>
> If you want IMP to perform the authentication for Horde as well,
> you need to uncomment the first two lines of
> horde/config/registry.php.
>
> Also, check the values in imp/config/servers.php.
>
> --
> Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Information Technology (2001)
> http://www.csh.rit.edu/~jon/  :  Computer Science House Member

I have done all that.  I am wondering if it is a problem with the Folder Prefix.
What exactly am I supposed to put there?  Horde logins in just fine, its when I
 uncomment the first two lines and let IMP login in for both.  When I get to the
 IMP login screen, it tells me that either my user name or password is wrong,
but they are right.