[imp] Plea for assistance.

Atif Ghaffar aghaffar@developer.ch
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 07:17:25 +0100

Hmm...
To summarise your mails...

* Something is not working... I dont know what... I can do this but I
cannot do that
* No I havent checked if this problem is also when using other apps. I
dont have other apps... I dont know
* Its working now. I dont know what was wrong but its fixed.
* Oh and by the way, I am a system administrator responsible for running
  Mail systems for X and Y

Magic.

Sorry could not resist.
-----