Apache Win32 crashing?

David Lovitch dml0163@lausd.k12.ca.us
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 03:23:17 -0800

Has anyone encountered Apache crashing when you try to load horde/ or
horde/test.php when setting up Horde 2.0?  I'm running Apache 1.3.22 w/
PHP4.1.1 and Horde 2.0 .. haven't even gotten to IMP yet.  I download Horde
yesterday (jan 27th), so I assume it's not something with Horde's version.
Any settings I should check?

This all started with the PHP gettext plugin, I was getting weird random
errors from Apache when trying to figure out the right directories for
gnu_gettext.dll, php_gettext.dll, etc.  Once they were all sorted out, instead
of not being able to find bindtextdomain(), Apache just crashes, about 2-3
times, I assume it's the child process, because the Apache service itself
never goes down.

Hope anyone can help, should I just try moving to Apache .23?

Thanks,
David