[imp] horde+ldap....

Ronnie Garcia r.garcia@netia.net
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 12:35:33 +0100

At 10:55 28/01/02 +0100, you wrote:

>   Hi !
>
>   Once again... Anybody can help me with my problem ? Anybody can show me
>where can I find any imformation about this ????

The structure (schemas) of the ldap directory depends on the imap/smtp
server that will be using it, and on its configuration, not on IMP. At
least in this document, since their case the auth is handled by IMAP witch,
itself relies on LDAP.

If you will be using courier-imap + postfix like i do, you can use
rfc822delivery.schema

Rgds,
Ronnie.