sent-mail name problem

Marcus I. Ryan marcus@riboflavin.net
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 10:19:30 -0600

latest CVS (as of about 9:30 this morning)

The .imap%2Ffolder name problem was solved in the filter rules page,
but it still is showing up other places.  My sent-mail option in my
identity, if I change it, saves it in the database as
.imap%2Fsent-mail instead of .imap/sent-mail or just sent-mail,
whichever is supposed to be correct.  On top of that, the folder
.imap/ now shows up in the list of folders to select for sent-mail,
filters, etc.

I have ".imap/" as the folder both in prefs.php (locked) and in
servers.php.

ideas?

--
Marcus I. Ryan, marcus@riboflavin.net
 "Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it