[imp] Parse Error on registry.php

Dan Fulton dwfulton@hotmail.com
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 17:13:12 -0500

I added the ); back and now I'm getting a different error at least.

It is now saying:  Warning: Undefined index: imp in
/var/www/html/horde/lib/Registry.php on line 626

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /var/www/html/horde/lib/Registry.php:626) in
/var/www/html/horde/imp/lib/base.php on line 65

This sounds more like configing I have to do, right?  In otherwords
RTFM.

DF
Computer Fixer for Hire
617.450.9607
dwfulton@hotmail.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Chuck Hagenbuch [mailto:chuck@horde.org]
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2002 12:22 PM
To: imp@lists.horde.org
Subject: RE: [imp] Parse Error on registry.php

Quoting Dan Fulton <dwfulton@hotmail.com>:

> I took the //); out of the last stanza but I get an error on line 100
of
> the registry now.   Any guesses on what I've done?

No, because we have absolutely no idea what your copy of the file looks
like at
this point. Though, from what you said, it sounds like you deleted the
whole
line instead of uncommenting it - the ); needs to be there.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see,