The evil Exchange beast and imp

Chris Swenson cswenson@students.curry.edu
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 18:56:41 -0500

anyone have ideas on this one?
I am trying to substitute imp for the Outlook web client.  Using the imap
interace things go in and out with little problem.  Is it possible to view
folders set up on the exchange server under the inbox?  (Many of out Outlook
web access users are covertly switching, I enabled the hidden server switch,
they are logging in via the student email server that runs apache 1.3.22)

I am running Linux 7.1, Horde 2.0,imp 3.0 reading an Exchange 5.5 server.

Not supprisingly my existing mailx folders popped up with no problem.
Thanks
Chris S.